Gallery

Friday, December 11, 2020

Just Add Ink #535...Magical Creatures!

 




Happy Friday Friends!

It is time for a new challenge over at Just Add Ink and for this one Kelly has challenged us to add "Magical Creatures" to our projects!

Having just created a cute Gnome card for another challenge, l decided to pull out a very old set that l have rediscovered recently called "Holiday Lineup"...Who else thinks Santas Elves are pretty darn magical!

I used a similar design as for my Gnome card below and kept my colour theme the same, l forgot just how cute these guys are and thoroughly enjoyed colouring them.

I used my Stampin Blends in Pool Party-Real Red-Old Olive & Bronze/Ivory. They all got a little dose of sparkle and shine using Wink of Stella & Fine Tip Glue.

Lots of magical ideas from the rest of the team, so make sure you click the link and check those out too!




You can find my blog post for my Stamp Review Crew Gnomes here




Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

1 comment:

  1. Love these great cards using this stamp!
    Wonderful color combo!
    Love them

    ReplyDelete