Gallery

Monday, December 7, 2020

Stamp Review Crew...Gnome for the holidays!

 



Happy Monday friends!

We have a fun new hop happening over at Stamp Review Crew and we are showcasing lots of fun ways to use the super cute "Gnome for the Holidays" stamp set.

I was so excited to see this set in the holiday catalogue and needless to say it was the first one on my wishlist!
Its cute, fun and as its one for colouring it was always going to be a fave. I kept my card fairly simple in design so its easy to replicate and couldn't resist adding some coloured images from the "Joyful Holly" stamp set as well.

Another inclusion is the diecuts from the Stitched so Sweetly dies, these are my go to of late for adding layers and interest.

All of my images were coloured with my Stampin Blends in Old Olive-Real Red-Pool Party and lots of sparkle and shine using Wink Of Stella and Fine Tip Glue. Not that you can see those in the pics.







Next up is the lovely Charlet Mallett and l'm sure she has something fabulous to share!


Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. Nikki, oh my goodness...all that fussy cutting! The result was certainly worth all that work. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki this awesome! I would never thought to mix those two sets together. ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nikki! Fantastic work. Your coloring and cutting is perfection. This card will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you marched up all the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki this is adorable. So beautifully put together. x

    ReplyDelete