Gallery

Friday, October 2, 2020

Just Add Ink #525...Thank You!

 



Good Morning friends!

Its challenge time over at Just Add Ink and this week Chantell would like us to add "Thank You" to our projects.

 I was doing the odd tidy up of my studio/craft room recently and came across a few of  my retired sets, they were... You've Got This, Choose Happiness & Graceful Garden...so, l decided they would all feature on this weeks challenge project and as l had also set an online sketch challenge for my class ladies a few weeks ago, it was perfect timing to combine the two and fun to revisit some old faves.

I have coloured the blooms and foliage with Flirty Flamingo and Mossy Meadow Stampin Blends and added accents and layers in Misty Moonlight.
I've also added texture to the panels using the "Old World Paper" 3D folder and the "Greenery" duo folder.



The rest of the design team have created some really beautiful projects to share this week, so make sure you pop over to JAI for a peek.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love those pretty blooms and your coloring is fabulous. Great layout and design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Nikki! The blooms look amazing, and I love how the navy panel grounds the card.

    ReplyDelete