Gallery

Monday, August 7, 2017

Stamp Review Crew....This Little Piggy!

 Stamp Review Crew


Welcome to Stamp Review crew  and our "This Little Piggy" blog hop. This set was definitely on my radar from the get go. It's super cute lineart images are perfect for colouring and work so well for many styles of projects.
I combined it with the "Whole Lot of Lovely" dsp and stamp set to create a cute card for a friend. The colours l used are Peekaboo Peach, Pear pizzazz, Black, white and a few gold details to add some sparkle!   To colour this little guy, l used a combination of retired Blendabilities in the pinks and pumpkins using the tip to tip technique.

If you are following the hop you would have arrived here from the very talented Juana Ambida and her inspiring project! If not you can follow the hop loop by clicking the "Next" banner below or you can start at the top by clicking the Stamp Review Crew link or banner above.



Next on the hop is the fabulously talented Dawn Tidd.

 Juana Ambida    Dawn

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

13 comments:

  1. What an awesome card, Nikki! I love the bright colors against the white card base. Positioning the pig by flowers is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pig with all those gorgeous flowers! This is such a pretty card, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nikki! Love the mix of the pig with the pretty flowers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling and I love how the little piggy is taking the time to sniff the flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this the colors pop on this so much. Gorgeous! I love the pig with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - the Whole Lot of Lovely flowers pair so nicely with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Nikki! This is such a great layout with great colors, too! I've been meaning to use that cute yellow floral paper, but I haven't had any ideas of what to do with it. Now I am inspired! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Nikki, this card is stunning! The colors are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I love the gorgeous botanicals with the sweet little piggy. Who knew that would look so wonderful together?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thought I commented earlier, but don't see it. I love the use of the Whole Lot of Lovely paper and stamp set. So cute with your piggy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, he looks like he's taking time to smell the roses! What an adorable card. Love the little bit of texture from the embossing, too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, Nikki. I think I need to revisit the Blendabilities.

    ReplyDelete