Gallery

Friday, August 4, 2017

Just Add Ink #371...Choose two!




Happy Friday friends! 

Over at Just Add Ink  this week Di has challenged us to choose two of the elements above on our projects. I have opted for "Kids & Patterned Paper" using "The Little One" stamp set and some retired Blushing Bride dsp.
The colours are a combination of Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Smoky slate & Whisper white. I really enjoyed creating with this set, as l find the small details and images are super cute to fussy cut and the little triangle, crosses and dash stamps are perfect for adding the extra details to a project.

Don't forget to pop over to challenge blog and check out the rest of the design teams fabulous inspiration.



Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

11 comments:

  1. I just love this card Nikki. Your choice of colours are spot on. I think you've made me need this set now!! Chlo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoloutely adorable, Nikki. I love the 'Little One' stamp set and your creation is the sweetest. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Nikki. I love your colour choices, that pop of LLT is a real eye catcher. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't bought this set yet, but what you've done with it is adorable Nikki. Love the subtle shading you've done inside the teepee as well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Nikki you keep turning out utterly adorable cards with this set! I love the delicate colours and the detailed fussy cutting of the foliage flourishes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww. So adorable Nikki. Love this colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so super cute Nikki! I love the colours and pattern details you've used and the inside is so fun and sure to bring a smile too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sweet, Nikki! I get a bit sad that there aren't any babies on the horizon in my family, as I'd have an excuse to buy this set if there were.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable card Nikki. Love the colour combination, the layers and all the little details - the triangle borders, fussy cut floral arrangements and especially the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card Nikki. Loving how you made the patterns down the side of the card and the cute little colouring details on the teepee. Great job on the inside as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet little scene you have created with your bunny and teepee, Nikke. Your color scheme is beautiful and all the pretty details make me want to just walk into the teepee and hang out a while. I LOVE the sentiment on the inside.

    ReplyDelete