Gallery

Friday, December 4, 2015

Just Add Ink #291...Just Add "C"


Christmas, Colour and Creating! That's what we have happening over at Just Add Ink for our challenge this week.  Tina has suggested we "JUST ADD C" So many easy and fun options for this one..:0)
My "C" elements are a Christmas Tree, lot's of Cucumber Crisp and a Christmas tree shaped box made with the Cutie Pie Thinlits..:0)
If you'd like heaps more fab inspiration, pop over and check out the rest of the design teams projects!



"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of C's in your gorgeous creation, my friend. Love it! The gold touches are certainly a highlight. I have not touched Cucumber Crisp yet, shame.

    Lovely to have you back xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to tell you lovely I gasped when I saw this - just love it! The colour, the tree shape, the tree, the gold. Just one gorgeous Christmas bundle. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Nikki this is stunning! Your cucumber and gold colour combo is totally gorgeous and the pie shape frames your lovely tree so perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever!! Love that box as a tree, just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that tree looks absolutely perfect with the box, Nikki - you clever thing. What a gorgeous gift. Love!
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki! Is there any way to get instructions for this tree box? I would love to know. Please email me: carscreations@gmail.com Thank you so much! Warmly, Carol

    ReplyDelete