Gallery

Friday, November 27, 2015

Just Add Ink #290....Colour!


JAI #290

It's time for another fun challenge over at Just Add Ink. This week Jan has given us a lovely colour palette to play with and l really enjoyed creating with them.
I had fun revisiting one of my fave sets from Stampin Up "Kinda Eclectic and teamed it with an image from "Flower Shop".
The design team have created some lovely inspiration to help get you motivated, so don't forget to stop by their blogs and check them out.





"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're having an awesome time over in Bali! Your card this week is just beautiful and a perfect combination of elements and the challenge colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as soon as I say this I thought - oh this is familiar ;) I don't know how you did it but you managed to take those bright colours and make them so delicate and soft. Super pretty I love it - thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki I'm loving the starburst, it really draws your attention to the flower :)
    And I always love a little grunge in the background too!

    ReplyDelete