Gallery

Friday, April 5, 2013

Just Add Ink #160


Hey there friends, it's challenge time again at Just Add Ink and this week we have a lovely inspiration pic from Trish. I really liked this one, with it's warm & cozy images, just perfect for the yucky Melbourne weather of late!

I pretty much took inspiration from all parts of it, using the soft neutral colours and texture, the pop of the Autumn leaf and obviously the cuppa! I had been wanting to try this shape for awhile and new it would work perfectly for this weeks challenge.



Also, it is perfect timing for a gift I'm making for a friends Birthday. I'm halfway through a Crochet cup cuff, geez..try saying that really fast 3 times...:0) Made with Organic neutral coloured soy & bamboo blend crochet cotton, which will be added to a travel mug and Organic coffee sachets. It makes a great little gift for a coffee addict!
Don't forget to check out the great Design Team entries for this week, they are all so different and will give you some great ideas to get you started!

"Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend"
All Products Used are Stampin-Up

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, I love this dimensional card Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have a hot chocolate presented like this! Beautiful and fun, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NIkki this card is so beautiful - I love the coffee cup shape and the leaves have been stamped beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-my-goodness - this is AWESOME, my friend!! Love, love, love the pop of colour that the leaf provides, and the texture is fabulous. THE perfect card to go with your friend's lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and so much fun, love the leaves to give that pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool shaped card! Your leaves look so real Nikki - you've done a wonderful job with them! You're making me miss my coffee machine at home!

    ReplyDelete