It is time for a new challenge over at Just Add Ink and this one is from Jan. I do love a good sketch and this one is so simple and fun to create with.
Showcasing some more new toys on this one and went heavy on the Golden Glow, one of the 26/28 In Colours...love, love, love this colour and chose some of the coordinating dsp in gingham.
The Sweetly Sentimental stamp set is my absolute new fave! You can use the stamps and inkpad to colour or colour with any other medium if you just use the line art...very versatile!
Foliage is Old Olive and l ended up using every stamp in the set, which is unusual for me.
To finish off l diecut the tag element from the Scalloped Blooms dies and stamped a sentiment from the Everlasting Thanks stamp set...Added a linen thread bow and some moody palette glossy dots to complete.
Thanks for stopping by!






This is such a beautiful, punch of colour Nikki! I have yet to open my Glow but after seeing you use it here I am inspired! Your flower is gorgeous and I love your take on the sketch. xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Jan! It's such a lovely colour...definitely my new fave! xx
Delete