Gallery

Friday, July 8, 2022

Just Add Ink #611...Sketch!


 



Happy Friday Friends!

This weeks fun Just Add Ink sketch challenge is from Di and what a fun one it is!

I have gone to my default creating of packaging for this one! Embellishing with the gorgeous Sending Smiles bundle...The blooms in this set were perfect for recreating the sketch elements and using up some more retired dsp!

Short and sweet post from me today, as its school holidays and Nanny daycare is calling!



Lots of lovely sketch inspiration from the design team, so you know the drill...click the link for lots of wonderful project ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!


2 comments:

  1. How delightful! The sketch works so well as a gift bag, and I love the ombre colouring on the flowers. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning packaging project Nikki. I love how you have coloured the flowers and your classical design. Chantell xx

    ReplyDelete