Gallery

Friday, August 13, 2021

Just Add Ink #567...Inspiration!


 


Photo Credit: https://roundecor.com/

Happy Friday everyone!

It is time for a new Just Add Ink challenge and this week it was my turn to provide some inspiration to create with.
I have used a combination of the textures and colours to create my project and coloured another of the cute bears from the "Count on Me" stamp set...I have popped him in some overalls with hand drawn dots created with the fine tip of my Basic Black marker and coloured with Stampin Blends in Perfect Peacock and coloured him and my twine bow in Cajun Craze...Dots were given a liberal coating of Fine Tip glue for some added texture.
Leaves are the 21/23 In Colour Soft Succulent, diecut with the Artistic dies.



Lots of lovely inspiration from the design team, so click the link and have a peek at those.

Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies used are Stampin Up!


1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is so cute! I love the addition of the overalls on the bear. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete