Gallery

Friday, June 25, 2021

Just Add Ink #560...Colour!


 


Happy Friday Friends!

This weeks challenge over at Just Add Ink is all about colour!  Jo has come up with this unusual combination, but l have to say I Love It! 
I would never have thought to combine these colours, but l really enjoyed inking up the 'Snailed It' images and colouring them with Stampin Blends! 
For the Coastal Cabana, l used a somewhat dry old original and smoothed it out with the closest colour l had which was Pool Party.
I also couldn't resist using another "Picture This" diecut to display them on.


Lots of lovely inspiration from the design team, so don't forget to click the link and have a look at the projects they have shared.

Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies used are Stampin Up!



8 comments:

  1. Love this, Nikki. So fun. Now I think I need that circular window die! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! I couldn't resist after seeing it IRL after a friend ordered it.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute card, Nikki! The snails look wonderful, I love how they are popping out of the circles in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to create with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete