Gallery

Friday, August 28, 2020

Just Add Ink #520...Guys!




Morning friends!

It's Just Add Ink challenge time once again and this week is all about the "GUYS". With Fathers day coming up, l decided to use the new "Whiskey Business" stamp set that l purchased with my dad in mind!...Apparently we drove him to it as kids!

I have used the glass image and clear EP on some Blackberry Bliss, to create a fun background and added some BB Stampin Blends to each for a bit of depth. Same with the Whiskey decanter, but l also added a liberal coat of the fine tip glue to create a somewhat liquid effect.

Using my new "FAVE" Champagne Foil, l added a heart tag and diecut the letters...can l just say this foil is the bomb! I love that its neither gold or silver, but somewhere in between and is just so yummy, that it will no doubt be regularly popping up on my projects!





Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment