Gallery

Friday, August 21, 2020

Just Add Ink #519...Colour!





Good Morning Friends!

I hope you are all doing well and especially those in Victorias stage 4 lockdown...It's not easy, but we will beat this and get back to hugging those we love and miss!

Over at Just Add Ink  the lovely Jo has given us this pretty colour combination to play with and although l normally love at least one green for foliage, l think it worked fairly well without.

I have two to share today, both a little different. I have used the Tasteful Touches stamps to create my first project this week and kept it fresh and clean!
And for my second one, l've used the Under My Umbrella stamps and punch, layered on a diecut from the Detailed Bands dies and a background created with the Drybrush B?G stamp.

The rest of the design team have used this weeks colours to create a fabulous gallery, so make sure you click the link above and pop over to the challenge blog for a look.







Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment