Gallery

Monday, July 6, 2020

Stamp Review Crew...Timeless Tropical!




Aloha!

The Stamp Review Crew are hopping and we are sharing lots of gorgeous projects featuring the "Timeless Tropical" bundle...I love the images in this set and being a fan of all things tropical and missing the sunshine, l really enjoyed revisiting this set.
I have combined it with the lovely new "Drybrush" background stamp in Coastal Cabana, stamped the images and added coloring details using Stampin Blends and some gold glimmer for a hint of sparkle.

If you are following the hop, you would have arrived here from the talented Heidi Baks but if not, you can continue on your way by clicking on the link/next banner below or click the link above to be redirected to the SRC blog, where you can find the full list of participating crew!



Now you are off to be inspired by Mary Hougen and l'm sure she has something fabulous to share.

 Mary

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love your design and how you used a part of that BG stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers, and I love the effect of the background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Nikki! The layering of all those different elements is on pointe! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki - this is gorgeous! Your combination of colors and arrangement of the components is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love this card.. Could you tell me how you got the beautiful dry brush stamping on the card. I have tried several ways and have not been able to figure out. I am a Stampin up Demonstrator and would love to CASE this card in my class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this amazing card. I have tried to figure out how to get the dry brush stamp to look like yours. Can you tell me how to do this. I am a Stampin Up Demonstrator and would love to CASE this card in my class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, thank you! Its an easy one, i just partially ink it up in a random shape and them grab some paper towel/tissue and dab around the edges to soften it off.

      Hope that explains it! xx

      Delete
  7. Hi! Would love to case this card for a swap! Can you tell me the colors that you used on this - thank you!

    ReplyDelete