Gallery

Monday, July 20, 2020

Stamp Review Crew...Jar of Flowers!


 SRC


Good Morning everyone!

We are hopping over at Stamp Review Crew and sharing lots of inspiration using the lovely "Jar of Flowers" bundle!

This one was the first on my wish list from the new Stampin Up! catalogue and it is still a fave with me. I find it so versatile and lovely to play with.

If you are happily hopping, you would have arrived here from my lovely friend Lou Kitzelman and her always inspiring blog and projects!
But if not, you can click on the next banner below to complete the hop or click on the SRC link or banner above to be redirected to our main page, where you can see the full list of participating crew.

I decided to try something a little different and not use the jar component of this bundle, but create a pretty bouquet for a wedding card instead.
I coloured the images using Stamping blends and used the straw image to create the floral wrap...Pretty happy with this one, its soft and dainty in real life.



Now you are of to be inspired by the uber talented Charlet Mallett

 Charlet

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

2 comments: