Gallery

Monday, June 15, 2020

Stamp Review Crew...Daisy Lane!


 Stamp Review crew


Good Morning!

The Stamp Review Crew are hopping and we are sharing all things "Daisy Lane".

I just love the size of this daisy, as it allows for multiple layering on a card front without looking huge and cluttered.

If you are happily hopping, you would have arrived here from the blog of the lovely Linda Callahan and her fabulous project. But if not, you can click the "NEXT" link below to continue on your way around the hop or click the link or banner above to be redirected to the main SRC page and follow from there.

I have gone with Mossy Meadow & Cajun Craze as my colours and added some sweet lace detail using one of the Ornate Layers dies.



Next up is my lovely friend Kelly Kent I'm sure she will be sharing a wonderfully creative project!

 Kelly Kent

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love the daisy in this colour combination!!! So much depth! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and gorgeous colour combo. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - love the colors you used! Beautiful card1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is not a colour combo I would have thought of ... but boy does it work! x

    ReplyDelete