Gallery

Friday, May 22, 2020

Just Add Ink #506...Inspiration!





Good Morning everyone!

Its Just Add Ink challenge time and this week we have some Inspiration to help get us creating. I absolutely love the bold colours and dainty florals in this one.

So for my project, l went with some retired foliage images from "World of Dreams", to create a fun background and used another retired set of Alpha dies to create my sentiment.

I really love the look of the bold colours on crisp white and think l will definitely be revisiting this technique....Its fresh and fun!


The rest of the design team have some fabulous & creative ideas to share, so make sure you pop over to the challenge blog for a peek!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone 
& Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! I had to come by from JAI and let you know!

    ReplyDelete