Gallery

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Colour INKspiration #64

 Colour INKspirations



Evening everyone!

It's time for a brand new Colour INKspirations blog hop and l'm a little excited to be playing along this week, as l was meant to be soaking up the sunshine on a 3 week vacay in beautiful Bali and was sad to be missing this gorgeous inspo.
But unfortunately, l had a foot tangling encounter with my handbag strap exiting my car a few days before heading off and have fractured my hip/pelvis and will be spending 6 weeks in a wheelchair and 6 on crutches. A bit frustrating, but it meant l was able to join this Colour INK hop...So there's always a bright side :0)

For my project l have combined some "New" to me goodies using the Band Together Bundle and teamed it with Heirloom Frames. I used my Stampin Blends to colour the images and added some simple bling using the In Colour Gems.

Lots of gorgeous inspiration from the team, you can see them all by clicking on the "Next" banner below to keep happily hopping, or you can click on the link or banner above to redirected to our Facebook page, where you can request to join and play along with the team.



Next up is the lovely Nicole Wilson and her inspiring project!

 Nicole

Thanks for hopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

1 comment:

  1. Such a stunning card! Love the colouring and the oval frame.

    ReplyDelete