Gallery

Monday, February 18, 2019

Stamp Review Crew...Butterfly Gala!

 Stamp Review Crew


It's Stamp Review Crew time and for this hop the crew are showcasing loads of inspiration using the lovely Butterfly Gala stamp set and punch bundle!
Love how easy this set is to create lots of different styles and of course the simplicity of a punch to cut them out makes creating a breeze!

I have created two similar cards with slight differences, both using the same colour ways. 
Bermuda Bay-Granny Apple Green-Black/White.
I've also added some of the free (with a qualifying order) SAB Botanical Butterfly dsp and Ribbon and the corrugated embossing folder for some textural elements. 

If you are happily hopping, you would have arrived here from the lovely Dawn Tidd blog and her fab Butterfly Gala project. But if not, you can click on the "Next" banner below to complete the loop and see all of the crews creations.




The lovely Lou Kitzelman is next on the hop, so click the banner and check out all of the crews lovely projects!

 Lou

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

9 comments:

  1. I love the pops of color with the black and white images! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great color combo and I love how similar, yet different they are! Such fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards! I love the black butterflies stamped in the background. Pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Nikki! I LOVE the Bermuda Bay with the Granny Apple Green. Using the Corrugated folder adds so much texture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nikki. I love that design. Both versions are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, I love them both - such a great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the graphic look of this card with the outlined butterflies on the bottom, the layers of color and then the colored butterflies. It makes the colored butterflies just lift right off the card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! I love the colors with this. I really like your layout too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete