Gallery

Friday, December 7, 2018

Just Add Ink #437..."I"




Happy Friday friends!

Tina has challenged us all to add an "I" element to our projects this week...There are loads of options for this one, check out the design teams projects for some fun and creative ways to add "I".
I decided to have a break from Christmas projects and went with a sweet birthday box using "Icing" on my cupcake as my "I" element.
I have combined the "Sweet Cupcake" bundle (retired) with some of the abundance of dsp from my stash (non SU).

To create the box, l followed this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erkN77rVySQ 
great tutorial from mixedupcraft.com It was so easy to follow and fun to make, l will definitely be making more.
Thanks for an easy and fun tutorial Sam!





Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!
(unless noted)

No comments:

Post a Comment