Gallery

Friday, September 28, 2018

Just Add Ink #428...Colour!

 Just Add Ink



Happy Friday friends!  

That means we have a brand new challenge happening over at Just Add Ink. This week we have this pretty colour palette from the lovely Rachael to create with.

For my project this week l pulled out my reinkers and watercolour paper and inked up the "Beautiful Day" stamp set for the first time! I must say l thoroughly enjoy this technique and find it very relaxing!
I kept my card design fairly simple and added loads of sparkle with Wink of Stella and some silver glimmer (retired).



The design team have used the colours to create some gorgeous inspiration for you, so don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment