Gallery

Friday, August 10, 2018

Just Add Ink #421...Sketch!




Morning friends!

This week our Just Add Ink challenge is a fun sketch from Narelle. I decided to flip my circle element to the right so l could use another fun new bundle from stampin Up! called Bouquet of Blooms and the elements in that bundle.

I have used some 12 x 12 cardstock from my stash, as it allowed me to cut 2 of the bases from a sheet and l liked the added texture as well.
It's very close to Mint Macaron in colour, so l was able to combine it with some retired dsp. I have used Shaded Spruce-Powder Pink & Flirty Flamingo for the accents and stamping.


Make sure you pop over to the challenge blog to see all of the lovely design team projects.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up! unless noted.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't ever noticed this bundle. Off to have a look now after seeing your gorgeous card! The flowers are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and fresh Nikki. I am like Tina and have not noticed this bundle either. Better take a longer look now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has such a cool tie-in feature~love the way you used that circle design Nikki!

    ReplyDelete