Gallery

Friday, September 29, 2017

Just Add Ink #379...Inspiration!





Happy Friday everyone! 
It's Just Add Ink  challenge time again and this week the lovely Kelly has given us some fun summery inspiration to play with.
I've gone a bit literal and used the sweet little strawberry from the "Cool Treats" set and a whole lot of stamping to create my own dsp.
The colours l've used are Rose Red first and second generations to get the shades and the same with Garden Green for the tops. I also used Fresh Fig for the seeds on the darker berries and straight Rose Red on the 2nd generation berries.

The design team have created some stunning projects using the inspiration, so click on the link above and take a peek!


Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

6 comments:

  1. So cute Nikki! Gorgeous use of the second generation stamping! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute Nikki. I'd forgotten about that little strawberry and it makes a gorgeous background! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Nikki and those two little handcut strawberries are so cute!! I really think You're sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest card, Nikki. Strawberries are my favourite fruit! Your bright and fun stamped background reminds me of the packaging I was attracted too when I was a teen - Strawberry lip balms, moisturisers, bubble bath. If it had a strawberry on it I was buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strawberry perfection, Nikki! I love your background and the colours you have used. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever use of that little strawberry Nikki! I love what you've done with it x

    ReplyDelete