Gallery

Friday, August 25, 2017

Just Add Ink #374...Inspiration!




Happy Friday all!  It's time for another fun challenge over at Just Add Ink. This week Jan has given us this interesting Inspiration pic to play with.
I say interesting, as at first glance l was a little stumped as to which elements to focus on. Once l decided on the woodgrain and coffee elements, l wanted to keep a bit more feminine and added the big white daisy using the new SU Daisy punch and a hint of gold sparkle  with glimmer paper and twine. 
The Woodgrain DSP is from the "Wood Textures DSP Stack"...I love this paper and think l will be adding a second to my stash in the not too distant future.
The daisy leaves were stamped and punched using the "Blossom Builder" stamp and punch and the "Coffee Cups" framelits were used to create the cup.  l used my score board to add the lines to the lid for a little detail.

I think that just about covers the creative elements, but l just realised l forgot to take a pic of the inside...:0( But it basically has the sentiment..."Shared with a friend" Which is partial use of the stamp in the "Coffee Cafe" bundle.
The front sentiment is from the "Sweet Cupcake" stamp set and l think they work really well together.



Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are stampin Up!

10 comments:

  1. Your card is really lovely. I like how you've turned a masculine inspiration pic into a feminine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your turned your inspiration into a card Nikki. I love the feminine touch with the daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Nikki and I never would've guessed that this had challenged you! I love that you picked up on the colours and textures and your daisy peeking from behind the coffee cup is such a lovely highlight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun - the daisy and gold peeking out from behind the cup is such a cool and playful look! Thanks so much for asking me to join the team - it's been a wonderful time and I'm sorry to be leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the worn wood elements you have combined here Nikki, and the elegant feminine spin of adding the flowers peeking out. Gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant card, Nikki. Love the neutrals with gold accents. I was trying so hard to resist buying both the daisy and coffee bundles, but seeing them together like this just confirmed I need them! Oh and that DSP - dang you Nikki!!! Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white and wood elements of your card and the peek-a-boo daisy, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the wooden texture elements mixed with the glitter and the daisy elements. Love the feminine take on a masculine looking inspiration picture. Gorgeous! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layered details Nikki~beautiful texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love everything about this fabulous card - neutrals and a coffee cup is all I need to make me happy!

    ReplyDelete