Gallery

Friday, May 26, 2017

Just Add Ink #361...Choose Two!




Good morning! 
Welcome to my post for this weeks Just Add Ink challenge!  Kelly has given us a fun multiple choice challenge to play with this week. You can choose any two of the elements listed on the banner above.

My two elements are the flowers and some retired Silver glitter Washi.

I've chosen to ink and colour one of the gorgeous new hostess sets from Stampin Up! Available with a qualifying order from June 1st. This one is called Feathery friends and is "oh so cute".
I went basic block colouring using the lovely new 2017/19 Incolour markers, plus two existing ones, Dapper Denim & Peekaboo Peach. Once again l've added the "Hugs" sentiment from the "Lovely words" thinlits....I did warn you that you would be seeing lots of these..:0)


Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

4 comments:

  1. So bright & colourful Nikki, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bright & fun this card is, Nikki. Love your sentiment layered on the glitter tape, it looks fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Nikki I just love this! It bright, full of colour and I just love the glints of sparkle - so do the birdies I'm sure! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and fun card Nikki! Your colouring is delightful and I love the curved design and bright pops of sparkle too. xx

    ReplyDelete