Gallery

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Christmas Elves & Copics!


Hey there!...Thought l would pop in and share a cute copic card l made recently. It's been forever since l pulled out my copics and had a play and l must say l'm just a tad rusty, but l got there in the end..:0)
The lovely and "Oh so talented" Jodene Tripp kindly sent me some of these cuties from MFT to colour way back in 2015...Yep, l'm a bit slow, lol.

I really enjoyed having a play and although my copic collection is limited (need to work on that) l managed to mix a few to get the colours l wanted.

With Melbourne's weather being so utterly miserable today, l might just pull out the copics, make a cuppa, get comfy and play some more..:0)



Some of the images got a very liberal coating of clear Wink of Stella, this stuff is so pretty and addictive!
The sentiments are from the "Tin of Tags" stamp set and the background was created using the "Seasonal Decorative Masks" Both from the current Stampin Up holiday catalogue.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up unless noted!
(Images MFT)

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness this is divine. Your colouring is wonderful, and I love these little Elves (been eyeing them off for some time now). Your 'masked' background looks great. Love the shimmer too. I'm sure you're having lots of fun today, wish I was minus a couple of small ferals so I could be doing the same lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so cute Nikki! Gorgeous colouring - well done with limited colours!! I love the effect of the partial pattern in the background too! xxx

    ReplyDelete