Gallery

Friday, September 2, 2016

Just Add Ink #327...Colour!






Happy spring!...So excited for some sunshine and warmer temps..:0) 

This week over at Just Add Ink  Jan has challenged us to use this lovely colour palette on our projects.
I've gone cas for this one using the colours with the "Celebrate today" set from SU and lots of crisp white.
I inked the balloons (stamped off the Calypso) and then using some paper towel, l gently removed some of the ink on the right side of each to create a softer look.

The design team have created some lovely examples using this colour combination so don't forget to pop over and check those out.




Short and sweet from me this week as l am off to celebrate my lovely sisters 50th Birthday..:0)

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

1 comment:

  1. I so love the 3D and shiny effects you've created in these balloons, Nikki - and the bold strings anchor them so brilliantly too. So realistic and fun! xx

    ReplyDelete