Gallery

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mothers Day!


"Happy Mothers Day"

Wishing all of my lovely mum friends and family a wonderful day that you all so deserve. You inspire me in so many ways and for that l am always so thankful to have you all in my life...Mwah!

I thought l would pop in and share some cute little gift boxes l created for some lovely mums to wish them an extra special day!
If you are like me, you will have accumulated a stack of dsp over the years and I've decided it's time to use it up...:0)
With all of the fun punch boards available from Stampin Up, it makes it so easy to create sweet gift boxes and bags and as l also love creating candles and melts, it's a perfect match and something l love gifting.




And just in case you were wondering what l popped in them...It's a giant rose melt!


"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up unless noted!
(non SU dsp)

No comments:

Post a Comment