Gallery

Friday, December 11, 2015

Just Add Ink #292....Inspiration!


JAI #292-Inspiration

Happy Friday and Christmas crazy all! I hope everyone is enjoying the build up and not feeling too stressed..:0)
If you are feeling a little overwhelmed, take some time out and get creative with this weeks Just Add Ink inspiration challenge.
Having already completed my Christmas cards, l went with a pretty little Tiffany inspired gift box made with the " Gift box Punch Board" and some Soft Sky & silver foil card stocks.




"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up, unless noted!
(non SU Satin ribbon)

6 comments:

  1. OMG this is absolutely adorable, Nikki. I love it THE MOST! Silver adds class, don't you think? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super special Nikki. Love how you incorporated silver into the lid, tag and embellishing. The big lush bow is the perfect finishing touch too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Nikki! I too love how you've incorporated the silver foil into the box lid and the elegant snowflake and tag touches - such an elegant gift! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH my Nikki this is so beautiful! I think the satin bow really makes it luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Nikki - this is totally amazing! I am in love with this box and all of the pretty details you've added! It's better than a store-bought box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't care if I recd this box empty, Nikki. It's just so lush with the silver lid & glimmery touches & the soft, satiny ribbon. Even Tiffany would be jealous.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete