Gallery

Sunday, May 31, 2015

You've Got This!


Well it's not long to wait until the release of the 2015/16 catalogue from Stampin Up...Yay!
During my pre-order, l got this gorgeous set called "You've Got This", to be honest it was the bloom that sold me, l love the style and also, I'm a little taken with the lovely crosshatch background stamp that comes with it..:0)
I've used the very yummy "Watermelon Wonder" one of the five new In-Colours and used a very simple colouring technique shared at Convention. I stamped and coloured on some Shimmery White cardstock and it has the most gorgeous soft sparkle coming through.


"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up unless noted!
(non SU twine & Rhinestones)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Just Gorgeous! I'm new to your blog and wow, you're very talented, thank you for sharing your talent :) Carolina Evans

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look awesome! I love it done up in Watermelon Wonder...what a great color!

    ReplyDelete