Gallery

Friday, October 31, 2014

Just Add Ink #238....Sketch!



Hey there!.....It's that time of the week where we share our new Just Add Ink challenge and Kim has created a great sketch for this week.
I love the simple lines and kept my project simple in design as well. I used the "Hello Love" hostess set with "Kinda Eclectic", l think they work well together and that little bird is just the cutest!
I combined Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon & Pear Pizzazz for this one!


The design team have created some lovely inspiration to help get you started.

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute one Nikki with that sweet birdy looking up and singing to the sun (hopefully not at 5 am though like some of the birds in my garden!!). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bird, and love that he's sitting amongst all those leaves - your sun is pretty spectacular too. Just lovely. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just so cute! I love that little bird and the sun pops right off the page!

    ReplyDelete