Gallery

Friday, July 18, 2014

Just Add Ink #223....Sketch!


Time for another Just Add Ink challenge and this week it's sketch time designed by Tina. I had an idea in mind as soon as l saw the sketch...But you know when something is great in theory, but the translation to paper...Not so much..:0)
I have to fess up to this being #3 and some what different to the original, but it worked eventually and l had lots of fun playing with the new masks from SU to create the stripes, along with the Flower Patch stamp set and Flower Fair dies.






Heaps of fun projects from the design team using the sketch. Pop over to the challenge blog for great inspiration.

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up.

4 comments:

  1. Nikki I love the combination of the bold black and the soft pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki you are creating some real beauties with Flower Patch. Your pink flower is really 3D backed by the stronger colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had two goes at my card Nikki, so I chuckled when I read your post. Your third time is awesome! What a beautiful and dimensional card! Love the Flower Patch set and how you used it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon - LOVE this card!! You are amazing. I love both, with the black background, just makes the flowers pop off the card. Lou xo

    ReplyDelete