Gallery

Friday, July 25, 2014

Just Add Ink #223....Inspiration!


Time to share our challenge for this week over at Just Add Ink. Kim has provided a lovely Christmas themed Inspiration pic, perfect for Christmas in July!
The design team have some really beautiful inspiration to get you started and as it's only "152 Sleeps" until Christmas, it's as good a time as any to start working on those projects.


I took my inspiration from the star shape center of the Poinsettia and added some frost and sparkle with some Gold Glimmer paper and Vintage Faceted designer buttons from Stampin Up.


"Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. Well thanks for the reminder! Not! Christmas comes around way too fast for my liking - unlike most people it isn't my favourite time of the year :(

    I really love the pop of colour in your panel, and all that lovely white space. Definitely my kind of card xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, crisp, stamping and gorgeous details Nikki. Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! You've counted the days - I so will not be tell my munchkins how days it is otherwise I will never get any peace and quiet. Your sparkle layered snowflake really captures Christmas perfectly Nikki. xxx

    ReplyDelete