Gallery

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Zoo Babies-Double Slider!....



Happy hump day!....Today l have a fun interactive style card to share, using the very cute "Zoo Babies" set and a fun pulley system..:0)
I had made one of these about 5 years ago and was about to bin it in my clean up, but instead decided to pull it apart and make another using some more current supplies. I wasn't loving my first one, but this one makes me smile, l love pulling the tab and watching it pop out both ends.
For this one I've opted for a vertical slide, but l have all the bit's cut up to make another that slides horizontally...These are fun to make, but sooo hard to photograph once open!




"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

1 comment:

  1. This is super-cute, Nikki. LOVE the awesome colours you've put together.

    ReplyDelete