Gallery

Friday, June 27, 2014

Just Add Ink #220...Sketch!




Happy Friday friends!....It's time for another Just Add Ink challenge and this week we have a great sketch from Kim to play with.
I kept my card pretty simple and only deviated a little from the actual sketch. I used the "Bitty Banner" punch and the "So Very Grateful" stamp set and selected the largest bloom and leaves to colour and fussy cut to create a swag effect.
The colour was applied using a sponge dauber and the "New" 2014/16 In Colours...Which l am so in love with by the way! So you can expect to see a whole lot more of them coming up!



The design team have created some gorgeous projects using the sketch, so pop over to the challenge blog and be inspired..:0)

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. You may not think so, Nikki, but I think this is a fabulous, creative, take on the sketch!! LOVE how you've applied colour to the sweet flowers, and the tiny punched banners are a cute inclusion. The new In Colors are just awesome, and I love how you've used them on this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the flowers this way Nikki - its a great idea! Love the mix of tiny flowers and tiny banners and how you've made those strong in colors looks so delicate! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love love love this card Nikki. Such a fabulous take on the sketch this week. Neat way to apply colour to your flowers too, I've tried that before and must be too heavy handed because mine certainly didn't turn out as lovely as yours. xox

    ReplyDelete