Gallery

Friday, May 16, 2014

Just Add Ink #215....Colour!



This weeks JAI challenge will run for 2 weeks, while most of the design team are attending Stampin Up's South Pacific Convention in Melbourne....Whoohoo!

These lovely colours were suggested by Mae and my initial thoughts were to make something Christmassy, But as l grabbed bit's and pieces and started laying things out on my desk, l did a complete u-turn and ended up with a kind of modern vintage look...Well that's my take on it anyway.



I love this weeks DT samples, check out the challenge blog for heaps of inspiration.

"Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely day"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

7 comments:

  1. Nikki so much to love about this card - the splatter in the background, the tilted background panel and the way you've only popped on one flower so it stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki your card is simply beautiful. I love the background splatter to that beautiful card and your splattering of pearls. Have a fabulous time at Convention and I will missing rooming with you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki that rose is just stunning, I love that you have it perched on all those sweet green leaves. The gold and green splatters looks just fabulous in the background too. See you soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! What else can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW oh WOW dear Nikki!!! This card is totally amazing!! The flower is stunning, the splatters in the background, the pearls, it's all outstanding!!! LOVE IT!!!
    Smiles and warm wishes for an amazing convention!!
    Sharnee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started off the same too with Christmas and then chucked that idea for flowery. Stippled blossoms looks amazing against that gorgeous grunge background!

    ReplyDelete