Gallery

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fringe Flowers.....



Happy Wednesday all!....I thought l would share some playtime l had on the weekend using the Stampin Up Fringe Scissors. I was looking at some punched circles laying on my desk and with the Fringe Scissors in my hand from a different project, it occurred to me they might work as a layered almost Gerbera style flower.
This is the result..."I like it"  So of course l needed to make some different colour ways, this one is Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals.
The yellow one is made with Crushed Curry & So Saffron, l liked the idea of two tone for a variegated look.


I thought l would provide a quick how to picture tutorial, for anyone that wants to try...:0)

The punch sizes l used are...2-1/2"  1-3/4"  1-3/8" & 1/2"




Once you get to this point, you layer one on top of the other, off setting the petals and then just fluff away until you're happy with the look...:0)

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea Nikki. They look fab...& gerberas are my fave flowers. Thanks for sharing how you made them.
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this idea looks great. will have a go.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete