Gallery

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just Add Ink - A Year In Review....

Well,  Hello...Yep, I'm finally back after a lovely month of celebrating, relaxing and enjoying Lot's of time with my favourite little people....:0)
 
But all good things must come to an end and it's high time l get back into my studio and have some fun of a different kind! I'm so looking forward to getting back into our Just Add Ink challenges and kicking off the challenge year with a "Big Shot Blog Hop" next Friday January 18th.
The Design Team have some wonderful projects to share, so don't forget to pop by and check them out!

In the meantime you can have a look at "Our Year In Review-2012" post at Just Add Ink. The Design Team have all chosen their favourite creation from "2012 " to share with you!

You can find my fave for "2012" Here. I really enjoyed making this one and I'm loving all things "Yellow" of late. I am definitely leaning toward a simpler style more often these days, so l guess that explains my choice....:0)

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment