Gallery

Monday, November 19, 2012

Prismacolour & Bordering on Romance....

I had been wanting to play with my Prismacolour Pencils for awhile now and decided to have a go at using them on Crumbcake, as l have seen some lovely inspiration by Danielle Daws and wanted to try my hand.
I must warn you that this post is photo heavy.....:0)


               This one is Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise & Daffodil Delight with Crumbcake


                          This one is Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight & Crumbcake


                          This one is Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant & Crumbcake


                          And the last one is Rose Red, Daffodil Delight & Crumbcake



                 They make a pretty gift set, so l think that's exactly what l will use them for.

                      "Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day"
 All Products used are Stampin-Up Unless Noted
Jute String-Bunnings.

7 comments:

  1. This will make a beautiful gift! Love the look of the flowers on the crumb cake/kraft CS. Also love the way you've chosen your colors and put them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the gorgeous colour combos and the sweet layout. Your colouring is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki these are stunning. I love all the colour combos you've used, and your colouring with pencils is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm coming to your blog from Pinterest Nikki..........just had to tell you that oh my goodness this set is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift set, Nikki. Your colour combinations & colouring are fantastic. My poor pencils have been neglected of late - you have me all inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete