Gallery

Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas in the Heart....

Just popping in to share another Christmas card with you. I thought it was about time to have a play with my "Heart of Christmas" stamp and "Northern Flurry" Embossing Folder.
I seem to be sticking to the same colours of Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and a hint of Sparkle with the Stampin-Up Silver Glimmer Paper for most of my Christmas creations this year!





I even went as far as adding some snowflakes to the inside panel with the sentiment from "More Merry Messages", l thought it was a little boring as it was, not sure that it's that much better though...:0)


 
"Thanks for stopping by and l hope your day is wonderful"
All Supplies are Stampin-Up
with the exception of the MS Snowflake & Kaiser Rhinestone

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki this is stunning I love it very classy but yet not overly done I love the embossing and that touch of glitter is just right beautiful creation
    Jacki xx
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, my friend. I just used the Heart of Christmas stamp for the first time last week - it's rather lovely, isn't it? Love your use of glimmer paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not boring at all! I think it's so elegant and the glimmer paper really adds the sparkliness for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Nikki, I missed this beauty! It's so pretty, and elegant! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, you have combined all these elements together beautifully. Such an elegant creation! It is perfect, inside & out! :)

    ReplyDelete