Gallery

Friday, May 4, 2012

Just Add Ink #116.............

Morning......Our challenge at Just Add Ink this week is to "Just Add Mother" or make a card for that special women in your life......
Although l don't usually make mothers day cards, as l lost my Mum at the ripe old age of 21 and still miss her everyday, l did add a mothers day sentiment to this weeks entry, but have since removed it and left it blank to use for a different purpose....:0)




The colours l used in this card are Perfect Plum, Sahara Sand, Pear & Olive on Very Vanilla Cardstock.
The DT have created some gorgeous inspiration to get you started, pop over to JAI and be inspired and play along, we would love to see what you create for your special person.
       "Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend"

All products used are Stampin-Up.
With the exception of the Pearls (for the life of me l can't find mine)

20 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki you've used such a great colour combo here and there is so much texture! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Nikki. I love your colour combination and I am sure whoever receives this card for whatever occasion will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card literally made me gasp - it is so pretty! I love everything about it as you have used some of my very favorite images and colors! Just simply stunning. What a talent to combine just the right things in just the right way. I'm sure the recepient of this card will appreciate its beauty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, this is such a gorgeous work of art. Lots of beautiful details to draw in the eye. I adore the way you've coloured the embossed background. The colours you've used work beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki what a beautifully elegant card, love the colour combo too. Cheers Donna Zammit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful Nikki. I love the colour combo you've chosen and all the elements work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a divine card, thinking of you on Mother's Dy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!!!! Love the colors. Beautifully combined elements. Really WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divine Nikki! All the elements & layers work so beautifully together. Absolutely divine.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just amazing! I am totally in love with it! You have just done the most outstanding job on it. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly gorgeous Nikki! Love every little detail. All the layers of ink and images.
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow and wow! This just took my breath away, Nikki. Love the colours, the collage of stamps and background embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card Nikki! It's just perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What Tina said - PERFECTION!! Love everything about it Nikki ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nikki - I loved this card as soon as I saw it! It's such a stand out card for me and I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nikki, this is just gorgeous. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, beautiful card, Nikki. The colours you have used are lovely and the embossed background is exquisite. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is stunning Nikki well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete