Gallery

Friday, December 9, 2011

Just Add Ink #97

HoHoHo.....Bah Humbug and all that, wheres your Christmas Spirit, well mine has officially taken a leave of absence this week, l really don't want to play anymore!!!.....but I'll still have the pressies thanks...smile!


OK, enough of my Pre-Christmas grump and onto what your here for, this week over at Just Add Ink we have a very pretty Inspiration pic for you, our lovely Jo Eades came across these very pretty and I'm sure very expensive little purse's and thought they would be perfect for a challenge.


Pretty cute..huh! Now as I'm still playing catch-up on my Christmas cards and l have the perfect person to give this to, as she has just re-done her Christmas theme this year and has a gorgeous White tree and lots of those big shiny baubles in these exact colours, l figured l could give it a go and tick another one of my list!


Once again with the very simple, but l really like it, makes a nice change from the stock standard colours l usually reach for, l also played around with a second one, but decided l liked the first one best!



Well, I'm off to grumble a little more as l prepare to venture into the land of tinsel and crappy service and hit my first big shopping centre for a day of Christmas shopping!.....Here's hoping l only need go there once!


The rest of the DT have some brilliant projects to share with you as usual, so pop on over to the Just Add Ink Blog, if you haven't already and Oooh & Ahhh a little and play along if you can, we love seeing your interpretations of our challenges.


"Thanks for listening to my rant, keep safe & have a lovely weekend"


Supplies used:
Melon Mambo-Lucky Limeade-Pool Party & Poppy Parade Inks-Cardstock & DSP
& Kaisercraft DSP
Curly Cute-Winter Post & Season of Joy stamps
Sizzix Texture Plate and SU Striped Emb/Folder.
Circles #2 Die.


12 comments:

  1. Oh Nikki, that 2nd card with all those coloured Dashers is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both fab, I do love the first one, oooh, but then, I really like the 2nd one... Hope you survived the shops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of them there fantastic, I might challenge myself to make a crimbo card with these colours as I'm mega behind. Don't blame you ranting, shopping is a nightmare as everyone goes mad. I have done (oops going to do later lol) my shopping online (hopefully most of it). Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are great, but my favourite has to be the coloured Dasher's they look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards. Even when you're grumpy you are sooo creative. Ang xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping you survived the shopping excursion ... these cards are darling it is hard to choose between the two but the little parade of reindeer is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can so relate to your rant this week Nikki, feeling EXACTLY the same! Hope you survived the big shopping day.

    I love both of your cards. Those colourful Dashers look so cool. Great job getting two created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dasher cards. They look fab!! Enjoy the rest of your Christmas shopping-madness from here on in...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You cracked me up Nikki! Hope your shopping experience wasn't too horrible! Love your Chrissy cards - the second one is my fave - love all those bright reindeer lined up in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was sure I'd commented on this DAYS ago, but it seems not, my friend. Love these cards (don't think you've ever made anything that isn't a 'wow' to me!). I especially love the reindeer on the doily. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ... these are just gorgeous .... love the colours - so bright and festive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're all entitle to "rant" occasionally, does the soul good! Anyhow I LOVE your reindeer card, never ever thought to do that with "Rudy" as I call him, but love how you repeatedly stamped him in different colors, just adorable. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete