Gallery

Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Add Ink #93

Good morning stampers, this week at Just Add Ink we have a gorgeous colour challenge for you......provided by Kim Badelt
I love these colours together and new exactly what l wanted to do with them, l have seen so many variations of whirligigs/pinwheels around lately and thought they would be perfect for such lovely summery colours.


  I love the fun whimsical feel of this one & l was surprised at how quick it was to put together & l am in love with the new glimmer brads too, the colours are really pretty!



                                                 
Have you seen the gorgeous inspiration the Just Add Ink girls have for you this week?...hopefully you will be inspired to play along, we love to see your take on the challenges each week.

All products are Stampin-Up.

"Thanks" for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments, they are much appreciated...

9 comments:

  1. Your glimmered pinwheels are very cute Nikki. Love the sentiment banner too. Sweet card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Helen beat me to it .... I think this is a very sweet card!! Love the glimmer brad centres - they are the perfect touch. Have a great day at Regionals, my friend; can't wait to catch up next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pinwheel card. They look so fresh done in the gorgeous colour palette and with the glimmer brads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card of yours Nikki. The pinwheels are so 'in' at the moment and those little glimmer brads are the perfect addition. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love PINWHEELS! SOooo cute! This card is that too, really sweet and full of summery goodness!
    What an inspiration!
    SMiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, this is such a cute card. Love the glimmer brads, I thought these were something I could do without. Maybe not :) It was great to see you on Saturday and we will definately have to try and catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Nikki. So great to see you again on Saturday my lovely friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am trying to figure out how you did the scallop border. I seem to think that I have a ruler with the large scallops, but have not been able to find it. Thanks.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete