Gallery

Friday, October 28, 2011

Just Add Ink #91

This week our challenge over at Just Add Ink is a gorgeous colour combo, provided by the lovely Bronwyn Eastley from "addINKtive designs".


I went with "Whisper White" as my neutral and a rather CAS design for this week, l'm pretty happy with this and it was nice to use a few new toys in the process.



I used the Houndstooth embossing folder and teamed it with the co-ordinating flower punch image from the hostess set Posy Punch, l have misted the flower with some Frost White and Isocol mix applied with a mini mister bottle.



 The sentiment is from "Word Play" and is heat embossed with Cherry Cobbler E/P, well this will be another super short post from me, as l have a sweet little bundle to go cuddle..:0)


The Just Add Ink girls have some beautiful inspiration for you and if your up for a challenge we would love you to play along too!


All products used are Stampin-Up.

"Thanks again for popping in & for the lovely comments you leave"  Have a lovely weekend and enjoy a very long one if your in Oz.

8 comments:

  1. Your talent and the new 'toys' combined have produced a very elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the houndstooth patterned flower atop the houndstooth 'flag', Nikki. This is a super-pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Nikki. I love the shimmer on the flower, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully balanced card Nikki! Love the pinkness of it, with just a hint of Cobbler. Gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I immediately thought of a sympathy card when I saw this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Subtle, clean and sparkly - I can tell you had fun with your new toys :)I must remember to stamp on DSP more! Thanks!
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Nikki. I love the way you've used the new embossing folder. The flower is absolutely gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the "delicateness" of your card has Nikki, with your lighthanded use of the Cherry. Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete