Gallery

Monday, April 25, 2011

Colouring Mediums.......

As I've said before Colouring is one of my favourite pastimes, so with that in mind l thought l would give the same stamp a whirl and try different mediums....

This one was done using Watercolour pencils...The colours for this are Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay & Melon Mambo and the image was stamped on Watercolour paper.


And this one with Stampin-Up Markers and Aqua painter.........and the colour combo is, Night of Navy, So Saffron & Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White cardstock.

I really enjoyed using both, but l think l prefer the finished look of the Markers, l didn't over embellish the cards, rather leave them simple to keep the image as a feature.

Enjoy your day....

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Your colouring is beautiful. I so wish I could colour like this. Gorgeous cards Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous, Nikki. We've been away for the weekend - no stamps! But, I did take some stamped images and my beautiful pencils, so I will share once I've transformed them into cards. I've always loved colouring, too, although I'm not quite in the same league as you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Nikki - fantastic colouring with both mediums! :)

    ReplyDelete