Gallery

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Liebster Blog Award......

I was very excited to receive this award from the very talented Denise Willerton of chez moi creations, The idea behind this Award is to share new and creative blogs that "INSPIRE" me, that may otherwise get lost in the ever increasing blogland.
                                                                             
As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:
1-Creating a post where I blog about the Liebster award & reveal my 3-5 blog picks
2-Let the honorees know that I selected them
3-Copy & paste the blog award on my blog

So my nominees are: 1-Sandra's stamping spot
                                2-pink flowers and bling
                                3-Creative stamping ideas

These girls may or may not be known to you already, but they have all inspired me with their amazing creations and Talent.
I hope you get as much enjoyment from their blogs as l do!

Enjoy your day,

NIKKI.


No comments:

Post a Comment