Gallery

Friday, August 6, 2021

G’day-Fri’yay challenges…Koala’s!

 



Pic Credit: https://pngtree.com/free-backgrounds?fbclid=IwAR0G2c0tYn55rlwMAezyQu18jmBU81JuLAHT9LSyA2yuVRdBxH6bPR-S98Q
Evening all!

Yes, l'm posting on a Friday night! Very unusual for me l must say, but this post is a little bit fun, as my lovely friend Bronwyn Eastley has created a fun new challenge group "G'day Fri'yay" for sharing fortnightly projects.

These will all be based on Australiana themes and to kick them off this week, we have "Koala's"...I couldn't resist inking up my "Count on Me" Koala's for my project and teaming them with the Oh, So Pretty "Sweet as a Peach" bundle and "You're a peach" dsp, finishing it off with a Petal Pink organdy striped ribbon & Linen thread bow for some extra texture!




Happy weekend all & thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are current Stamping Up!

1 comment:

  1. I love the mix of stamp sets. Your card is utterly adorable.

    ReplyDelete