Gallery

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Too Kind Watercolour Thank You Cards!


Good Morning!...Just popped in to share some super simple watercolour thank you card's l made the other day.
These were inspired by my Grandson Rafe's watercolouring with one of his Christmas presents....Thought l'd share the budding "Artist"  in action!




To create the background, l literally used my grandsons paints and just splotched it on and brushed it out to create a similar shape...very high tech..:0) I had a pkt of multi coloured envelopes in my stash, 3 of which were perfect, but not a mauve in sight. The bonus of having the Envelope Punch Board is all l needed was a piece of copy/art paper and l made my own...Absolutely "LOVE" this tool and l think l need those paints..lol!
I used the pretty SU stamp set called "Too Kind" and embossed the second layer and greeting in Gold e/p.

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!
Unless noted.

4 comments:

  1. What an inspired idea, they look great Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These note cards are so pretty! I need to look for some of those paint pots. Our Jack has turned all his watercolors brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki I just love what you've done with these cards - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete