Gallery

Friday, October 11, 2013

Just Add Ink #186...


We have a lovely inspiration pic for you this week at Just Add Ink I can only imagine how many hours went into that wreath, but still, l would love to make myself something like this, but so don't think it's going to happen anytime soon...:0)


I was really drawn to the paper blooms and the sunshine effect and took my inspiration from those. A few months back, there was a massive influx of "Starburst" cards everywhere, but as usual, it takes me a little while to get around to trying these great ideas...But, finally here's my version, better late than never is my motto of late!


Pop over and be inspired by the design teams projects, heaps of inspiration to be had!

"Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your weekend"
All supplies are Stampin-Up.

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, love that flower. I gave in and tried the starburst pattern too, a bit addictive once you start LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous "starburst" card Nikki. It captures that round feel of the wreath and off course the colours and flowers. Love that stunning flower you anchored your starburst with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, my friend. I really like the addition of the glorious flower, and butterfly, to make this unique. The papers work perfectly for this challenge - great job!

    ReplyDelete